View Profile 2000mater

All 79 Game Reviews

30 w/ Responses

pretty good. story is a bit slow/becomes repetative especially towards the end. after I died and came back to the save file to check and see that a new medication was available in the pharmacy I already lost interest.

bad color choices for many gems. make them differ some more pls, and a bit brighter too..

very buggy, fix suggested cuz objects might not appear properly. Also I don't quite like the exploding stuff, I'd suggest a new button to activate all explosions on the screen. Overall looks fairly nice work with the planet textures and falling particles.

lovely

cant get through the bushes in the garden

WillsRandomArtwork responds:

It's zig-zags through the bushes to get through them, I had a little trouble at first as well.

I'm gonna be harsh because I see that you guys worked hard on this and you must know about some of the bugs and issues.

You don't clear up after 'Quick Level Reset: Enter'; After a few bunch of resets the game lags like hell, I have to reload the page.

Wall-jumps not always work; At random times the character doesn't stuck up there even if I had a lot of speed.

Quality of Life changes.: Why, oh why do I loose a life even if I haven't had a checkpoint yet? Just reset the map instead.
Don't prioritise death over Anchor stations! I had an unlucky chance to touch an anchor station, quickly die, and I respawn without my bolts saved. I don't like that.

JR01Games responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!
I'll keep the comment saved for when if I ever revisit this project.

- I haven't had too many reports on the quick restart lag, I'll look more into that.

- The player doesn't stick to walls unless they are above a specific height off the ground.
(As well as other things, wall jump/slide is the first thing I want to redo if I ever remake this)

- I didn't think about the life reset until after the jam is over...
I might add that to this demo later, actually.

- Death after a reset station wasn't intentional at first; but since it takes a moment for the station to activate, so I thought it would help give it more of a challenge.

too hard for me to properly review it

the petscop sound effects make it very unsettling.

Edit: One of the worst games I've played through. thx for the exp

weirdly hilarious. awesome

I like how naughty it is without necessary sex and whatnot. Lovely story and I feel like everyone is a person, not a caricature.

Games!