View Profile 2000mater

All 80 Game Reviews

30 w/ Responses

I played Bad Time Simulator website. I'm a bit bummed that you still didn't fix bonestab_3.
Please fix the damage on same side slamming when dealing with the speed of bonestab_3.

Can't see shit.

The job was hiring their nephew all along.

Not only does the AIs not correct, they don't act as they supposed to when eaten. They go home to regenerate.

What a wonderful game to play through ^w^ !
I'd be happy to see the game expand a little and some 'quality of life' improvements.

My pizza :,<

saantonandre responds:

fam you can still get it, try harder!

Could I get a 'Congratulations' at least for making all the levels instead of this vicious cycle :< ?
Btw, Please don't just slap on a physics engine to the game, check if it's working good first, because there are some where funky things that should work in a very different way in a normal platformer game.

Zentiq responds:

Noted. Thank you for your review, I will take this into account for the next game I release.

Really hard. Also hard to wrap my brain around it. The strange jumping mechanic needs some learning to new players

It's good.

This game is hard and interesting. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I ever got to get to the end of the story. Very awesome characters I must say.

Edit: There is a bug where timing for new blueprints born much quicker in case of fast forwarding. Timing also could be off in the 2 bomb timing game I played, cuz they were impossible with normal speed too.

WigDev responds:

Thanks for your comments! Interesting bug report - I'll look into it.

Games!