View Profile 2000mater

23 art Reviews with Responses

All 201 Reviews

ngl, kinda despise the way you managed to add the text. the art is amazing, but it seems you forgot to turn off "non-neighborly" (or what should i call it) scaling when you fitted it to place, also there is some degradation on it, so it probably has been copied a few times before it got to you. I'd suggest snooping into the game files next time (if possible, im not sure if the files are easy to navigate or it even lets you), or use a text generator by putting "undertale text generator png" into a search-bar; i think those usually give out pretty clear images.

Lunydoobles responds:

i'll keep that in mind homie

UvU

imdrunkontea responds:

:D ty!

blu is such looser like hah. fuck em. stupid them

ImCrying responds:

yeah blue is such a loser

u may have thought we wouldnt notice but we noticed. u slacked off on the penis. like we wouldnt notice the 'tiling-texture' u_u

yeougui responds:

Haha that's a rendering error~ I indeed thought nobody would notice

lovely

yeougui responds:

im not sure one of those hands make sense.

Oddlem responds:

she cut off the dads hand!!!!!!!

How can one person have so much insides :D Good work.

Scumsocks responds:

Probably some kind of disorder!
Jokes aside! Thank you bunches :3

BEAR!

rtil responds:

NITA!

Do you have some kind of comic/story about these characters? And if so, link pls pls.

rtil responds:

i don't, but they are from Katawa Shoujo, a free visual novel. it has adult content but it's mostly story based.

awesome seeing your work again owo

Ichimoral responds:

Ahhhh thank you a lot <3! i'm so happy to hear that hehehe x3 it motivates me to keep uploading my works a lot ;v;!

Games!